• Total Hip Replacement (THR)
• Partial Hip Replacement (PHR)
• Open Reduction Internal Fixation
What is Post-Op Yoga?
Why Post-Op Yoga?
Post-Op Yoga teaches simple, slow, and gentle movements that gradually build flexibility and strength, improve coordination, and reduce stress. It includes movements that could be beneficial not only for post-operative patients, but also for people with arthritis and osteoporosis.
Post-Op Yoga provides instructional videos for people after surgeries:
THORACIC SURGERIES that involve median sternotomy
Cardiothoracic open heart surgeries
• Coronary Artery Bypass Graft
• Heart Valve Repair or Replacement
• Wedge or Sleeve Resection